- Is the “Customer Service” team not HR professionals but just reading from a
- Are you limited in what employee benefits you can offer – at ever increasing
costs – to you and your employees?
- Are PEO monthly costs constantly increasing, especially now that your
the company is growing?
THEN YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
- Offer benefits tailored to your company and employees, with more choices of plans and options, to meet your budget
- Have true HR professionals on your side who understand your business and value your time
- Likely lower the fees you pay each month for HR and payroll administration.
- Regain control over your HR policies and practices
INTRODUCING ASO SERVICES FROM YPP
The ASO model (Administrative Services Outsourcing) is simple as there is no co-employer relationship. Under our ASO system, we assume the role of your human resources department while you maintain employer status. We act on your behalf by managing the increasingly complex employee-related matters such as human resources compliance and administration, health benefits, workers’ compensation claims, leave management, payroll, payroll tax compliance, and unemployment insurance claims. This approach allows you to work on the core operations of your business and focus on growth without the distractions of talent acquisition and compensation analysis. This proven business model is used in businesses throughout the country with flexibility rarely found in PEO.
- Our HR Professionals take the time to get to know and understand you, your business, and your employees so you can be confident handing off day-to-day HR to our team
- We have partnered with the best insurance brokers in California to ensure you and your employees have access to the best selection of employee benefits plans, with the best features, at the best cost
- We process your payroll and track HR information using industry leading payroll/HRIS software which includes employee and manager self-service